As I pass by the snowy grounds of this parking lot, and look to my left I see the sight of my old park. The sight of this park brings back memories of my childhood to my head. I can hear the laughter of friends, the sight of us playing tag, and how we would climb on top of the monkey bars and watch the sunset. I close my eyes and remanice on these times. I lightly brush up each form of equipment, which triggers a seperate memory for each of them. Brushing the snow off a swing, I slowly start to rock back and forth; in an attempt to swing. As I swing higher and higher, I feel as though I could touch the sky. Times like these make me really miss my childhood.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Childhood
As I pass by the snowy grounds of this parking lot, and look to my left I see the sight of my old park. The sight of this park brings back memories of my childhood to my head. I can hear the laughter of friends, the sight of us playing tag, and how we would climb on top of the monkey bars and watch the sunset. I close my eyes and remanice on these times. I lightly brush up each form of equipment, which triggers a seperate memory for each of them. Brushing the snow off a swing, I slowly start to rock back and forth; in an attempt to swing. As I swing higher and higher, I feel as though I could touch the sky. Times like these make me really miss my childhood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I miss my childhood at times too. Thoughtful idea here.
ReplyDelete