Being the shy girl that I am, I can be a pretty reserved person. As i enter into my first day of high-school as a transfer student, I feel anxious. It is winter outside and the looks i receive from people are as cold as the winter air. I try my best to fit in, but i just can't seem to be friends with these people. They have close cliques at this school, and I am excluded from each one of them. The only thing that gets me through the day is the friendly ardor i get when I come home. Home is where I can escape from my problems and be in tune with myself. I may be alone at school, but I will always have my home. And, for now, that will do.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Home Sweet Home
Being the shy girl that I am, I can be a pretty reserved person. As i enter into my first day of high-school as a transfer student, I feel anxious. It is winter outside and the looks i receive from people are as cold as the winter air. I try my best to fit in, but i just can't seem to be friends with these people. They have close cliques at this school, and I am excluded from each one of them. The only thing that gets me through the day is the friendly ardor i get when I come home. Home is where I can escape from my problems and be in tune with myself. I may be alone at school, but I will always have my home. And, for now, that will do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment