Strong willed, benevolent, loyal and respectful. She is my role model, my best friend and my everything. Whenever I am sick, she always takes care of me. Even if she has a bad day, she will try to comfort me if I had a bad day. She cares more about her family than herself. She will stand up and fight if one of us is in a problem we can't get out of. Her main goal is to see her family happy, and does everything she can to achieve that goal. I know i can depend on her for anything, and talk to her about anything. This is why i dedicate this short passage to my wonderful mom.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
My mom
Strong willed, benevolent, loyal and respectful. She is my role model, my best friend and my everything. Whenever I am sick, she always takes care of me. Even if she has a bad day, she will try to comfort me if I had a bad day. She cares more about her family than herself. She will stand up and fight if one of us is in a problem we can't get out of. Her main goal is to see her family happy, and does everything she can to achieve that goal. I know i can depend on her for anything, and talk to her about anything. This is why i dedicate this short passage to my wonderful mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment